Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Family fun times

Josiah took this picture of Gesnert


Josiah took this picture of Ti-Boutson


Joanna helped Josiah take this picture of Ti-Boutson giving Ray a haircut.


Our little man is growing up.



Watering banana trees.




The new well in Nan Plezi. Unfortunately the water is not very good.



Mike, Nic, and Josiah go for a canoe ride.


The school children lined up for devotions and prayer.


Grilling chicken for a going away party for Johns.


Hunting season for rats and mice. I found these 7 baby rats under our propane tank. We have one little Victor mouse trap that works good. I got 6 mice in the house below, and 6 mice in the school food depot. I also caught 4 rats in the school kitchen with a big Victor rat trap. I think I got the one that usually plays in the front of the church during services, because I have not seen him lately.

2 comments:

  1. You shouldn't have killed the rat that visit church!! He was a Christian! :P
    Hope yall are doing good!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna!
    It's so nice to see pictures of you and everyone! I will really enjoy following your blog. How are you doing? You are probably ready to see your baby. I'll be praying that everything goes well. I am busy with work here at home.
    Hi to everyone from me!
    Love, Miriam Z.

    ReplyDelete